Musicality is the Father of Men's Styling.
are now getting SO used to women saying "... oh my god"
after virtually every song, that naturally they tend to start believing they are Salsa gods, and this CAN get to their HEADs.
Guys, hold the reigns... take my word of advice. Just because women STAND IN LINE all night to get a dance with you and call you "god"
afterward doesn't mean you're really GOD
What do all of these men have in common?
-UK, Felix Crainicu-
Romania, Peter Fige
-Hungary Ismael Otero
& Juan Calderon
-New Jersey - Tudor-Romania - Fabrizio
, Italy - Milton Cobo, USA
... and yes, women say "Oh my god" after dancing with them.
They're all Musicalists
Musicality in Salsa- by Edie, The Salsa FREAK
Click here for Edie's Private Musicality Hits Music List
The Explosion of Musicality in Romania
Romanians Taking Salsa to THE HIGHEST LEVEL ‘
Partner dancing Musically - Hitting the Breaks Within
"You guys don’t realize how good you are ..."
- Edie, The Salsa FREAK
"It’s the type of MUSIC they’re playing!! They have no clue how incredible their DJs are"
- Musicalist Peter Fige, Germany
~ Musicality ~
- The quality or condition of being musical.
- Musical sensitivity or talent.
- Tuneful, dulcet, sweet, lyric.
- How the STORY of the music is INTERPRETED by the body or bodies in motion.
(myōō'zĭ-kā l'ĭst) n.
- What Edie, The Salsa FREAK refers to as a dancer to interprets the story of the music by his/her body in motion while partner dancing.
- Awesome male lead who hits the breaks, and ends the song with an amazing dip or dramatic pose at the finale of the song, EXACTLY on time with how the artist of the music originally intended