Welcome Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Post

Let's start out by introducing ourselves. Go ahead and post whatever you'd like to share with the rest of us.
    .nopalero. []

Hello to all. My name is Juan and I am in Colorado Springs, stationed at Fort Carson. Hooah! I have been dancing salsa since 2003 in San Diego, CA with Rumba Rica with Espie Hernandez. I did that for a few months but I got so irritated with salsa that I dropped it until 2005 when I tried out for Majesty in Motion with David Stein. BUT, I joined the Army in 2005 and dropped salsa once more. I did salsa off and on since then, being stationed in Savannah, GA then Barstow, CA then here in Colorado Springs, CO. In 2010 is when I picked up salsa in full gear. I joined a local dance team called RumbaCo with Cesar McAfee. I've been doing salsa ever since. It's been so many years and I've taken some instruction with Edie the Salsa Freak since Espie. I LOVE salsa and am hoping to expand my salsa skills more and more... I hope to read you all here.
    .nopalero. []

Comment

Hey Juan!!! Thanks for the post! This is going to be AWESOME!!! Check out "Garlic Serenade" article ...
      Can you give it a shot and either post a response, or create a new article as well?
      Last edited by staffster; 04-11-2011, 06:36 PM. Reason: refresh

Comment

Working...
      X