Latin Lines, Lies and Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latin Lines, Lies and Guys

HOW DO THEY STRIP OUR DEFENSES LIKE THAT?

I've run into a lot of men that just don't know how to talk to a woman. Either they're too blunt (and rude), or too shy, or just plain don't know what to say. Anyway, I want to tell you my story.

I was so attracted to this beautiful Latin man that was doing a great job of seducing me while I kept resisting his advances. My lips were saying, " No, No, No," while my insides were screaming, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" Finally, I just asked him, " What about your girlfriend?" He replied, "Don't even mention her name right now!"After that I had no defense!"
    -Anonymous-

SECRET: A Latin man will stop at nothing to get a woman he wants. He sees no boundaries... Limitations are unknown to him. His actions literally numb her. HOW DO THEY SO THIS???

He asked me to dance. We started, and just the way he held me made all the difference in the world. In fact, he was rather ugly, but there was something about how he held me - close, soft, strong, firm, yet suttle. He took my breath away, and he didn't even say a word. I just felt like butter in his arms. If he would have never asked me to dance, I would have never even given him a second look. When he touched me, suddenly, I needed his touch.... now, I can't stop thinking about him!
    -Anonymous-

SECRET: Even the way a Latin man holds a woman in his arms is entirely different from any other. WHAT IS HIS SECRET?

Type your story in the Comments below! It doesn't have to be long, just describe for us your experience with a GREAT line(s) spoken (or whispered) to you by a "smooth-talking" Latin guy.

Women strip us down too you know.

ALL SHE HAD TO SAY LAST NIGHT WAS THIS:

"you look good out there."

Took her home.

Comment

Working...
    X