No announcement yet.

I don't like dancing with you anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like dancing with you anymore.

Why do some dance partners no longer enjoy dancing together at nightclubs?

I've always wondered why some dance partners argue at nightclubs, or get on each other's nerves during social dancing. I've seen arguments, fights, slaps, walkouts... you name it, I've seen it.

"When I'm dancing socially with my regular dance partner, I don't feel as relaxed... she's always correcting me, or commenting on how I lead this, or that, or how we could have done such and such better, in the middle of the song, or right afterward. I don't enjoy dancing with her like I used to.... what happened to us?"

ONE ANSWER:

If you don't practice enough "outside" of the nightclub scene with your partner, your social nightclub dancing ends up being your practice session.

THIS SPOILS THE FUN OF NIGHTCLUB DANCING

I think that practicing together MORE OFTEN somewhere else OTHER than nightclubs will help. Make a promise to not correct or comment negatively or critically about your partner's dancing at the nightclub. You'll have a BLAST dancing together socially.

Just practice more. Don't use the nightclub to practice. It will ruin your fun, and put stress on your relationship.

What do YOU think?
Working...
X