Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners Corner

Edie:
    I don’t really have a question. Just wanted to let you know how reassuring it is to read the stuff in the Beginners Corner. Learning Salsa has been a struggle. I thought there was something wrong with my “musicality” but then I learned of musicians that arrange Salsa and can’t dance to their own music. So this is hard stuff and on more than one occasion I have been ready to quit but right now I’m on an all out attack using no fewer than four instructors on and off. Here is the most embarrassing thing: I have learned the most from the instructor I least expected to learn from. She is one of those natural dancers, raised in [city] and is strict about timing. Although my timing is far from perfect it has improved to the point of getting through an entire song doing shines without missing a beat thanks to her.

Well, in any case, thanks for the Beginners Corner here at the Dancers Hangout.
    - A Determined Student

Great idea. Beginners - ask your questions! This is the place!

This is a really-needed thread. I hope beginners use this to ask questions! I wish I had it around a year ago!

Comment

where is it?

wheres the beginners corner?

Comment

Working...
      X